1 Regyptian Strut
3 Who Are The Brain Police?
4 Orange Claw Hammer
1 200 Years Old
2 Willie The Pimp
4 Alice In Blunderland
1 Revised Music For Guitar & Low-Budget Orchestra
2 A Pound For A Brown On The Bus
1 Somebody In My Home
2 Almost Grown
3 Call On Me
4 Sure ‘Nuff & Yes I Do
5 Yellow Brick Road
6 Plastic Factory
Radar Station Overview
Although this is marketed as a Frank Zappa bootleg (with Captain Beefheart) there are quite a few Beefheart tracks here.
- “Orange Claw Hammer” – live on KWST, 1 November 1975, Beefheart with Zappa on guitar
- “200 Years Old” – Mothers with Beefheart on vocals and harmonica from Acetate, broadcast on KWST, 1 November 1975
- “Willie The Pimp” – The Mothers, from the Bongo Fury tour, live in Passaic, NJ, April 19, 1975, early show, with Beefheart on vocals
- “Peon” and “Alice In Blunderland” – The Magic Band live at Town Hall, New York City, February 24, 1973
- “Somebody In My Home” and “Almost Grown” – Demo Acetate, March 1967
- “Call On Me” – Demo Acetate, 1965
- “Sure Nuff…”, Yellow Brick Road” and “Plastic Factory” – Demo Acetates, April/May 1967
The cover features colour photo of Frank and the front and says P&C 1979 Tin Can Records. Manufactured and distributed by Syndicated Broadcast Systems LTD. Sydney, New South Wales. Labels have silver on black writing saying Kimber Records.
- 1979 Australian 2LP vinyl on Tin Can Records TCR-2003
If anyone is able to complete or update any of the information above, then please do get in touch.