- Somebody In My Home 2:40
- Somebody’s Leaving 2:15
- Call On Me (alternate version) 3:02
- Sure ‘Nuff & Yes I Do (alternate version) 2:05
- Yellow Brick Road (alternate version) 1:50
- Plastic Factory (alternate version) 2:55
- Yellow Brick Road 2:52
- Abba Zabba 3:36
- Sure ‘Nuff & Yes I Do 2:50
- Safe As Milk 3:30
- Kandy Korn 2:00
- Trust Us 8:07
- Funeral Hill #1 4:00
- Drink Paint Run Run 7:35
- Can’t Do This Unless I Can Do That 2:04
- Dirty Blue Gene 2:55
- Sun Zoom Spark 4:15
- Kiss Me My Love (2 Lips in a Haystack) 2:40 [note: not listed on cover or label]
- Little Scratch 3:10
- Sun Zoom Spark (jam version) 5:08
- Little Scratch (instrumental) 3:15
- Flaming Autograph (instrumental) 4:12
- Best Batch Yet (instrumental) 2:53
Radar Station Overview
Covers 1966 thru’ 1971.
Side 1 is Avalon Ballroom 1966 Bootleg; Pre SAM acetates (A+M rejects?).
Side 2 is John Peel BBC Radio Broadcasts.
Side 3+4 are Reprise Outtakes from 1971.
All of Side 1, apart from the tune Somebody’s Leaving (aka Don’t Bother Me; Leave Me Alone; Almost Grown) is now legitimately available on Grow Fins (Rarities 1965-1982).
Bootleg wlth deluxe color cover; center label has “Los Band Magicos”; Matrix is “DVV ’66”; warped disc due to thin pressing – playable. Recording is variable. Side 1 is poor; Side 2 is good; Sides 3+4 are excellent.
The text of Langdon Winner’s Rolling Stone piece “I’m not even here I just stick around for my friends” is included on the inner and back sleeves.
- 1989 Double vinyl (gatefold) from Archive Productions ARK 002
If anyone is able to complete or update any of the information above, then please do get in touch.